Saturday, February 16, 2013

Maui February

Mak and her beau on Valentines Day.  I love the warm wash of the setting sun.  Opps, I was careful my shadow didn't show in the shot, but look that snoopy chicken sneaked in!

 Che is out of the hospital, yeah!  More prayers are needed for complete healing of her eye.
 ahh, he fits into her arms just right! He's borrowed, pray the LORD sends her one of her own!
 I love the reflection of the sky and clouds on the calm ocean.  We are getting another windy and rainy day, today.  It's pretty.
This is no.1 of a series I am currently working on.  I am excited to get back to my easel.  It's been a great week of sales at Lahaina Courthouse Gallery, Praise the LORD.  Another praise, I finally got my drivers license.  I hope all of you are well and prospering, Aloha Ral

No comments:

Post a Comment