Monday, March 4, 2013

Going Back a Few Years

  My goal in painting, is to capture a mood.  I'd call this mood, languourous, defined as characterized by or producing languor.  lan·guor 
             1Lack of physical or mental energy; listlessness. See Synonyms at lethargy.
2. A dreamy, lazy mood or quality: 
             3. Oppressive quiet or stillness. adj

 Going back a few years, to my traditional watercolors.

 Blue Lou 
  

This was done during a time of tremendous trial.  I see I included the scripture verse,
Philippians 4:4, in the signiture.   I was reminding myself of this truth,
Rejoice in the LORD alway: Again I say, rejoice.


                                                 
Dawn
charcoal 11 X 8



Sit with me while we listen to some music
.

                                                                      French Country
                                                                            8 X 10

No comments:

Post a Comment