Monday, November 5, 2012

I've Been Busy

Lilikoi, aka Passion flower isn't it incredible?
I took a break from blogging as I reeled from the terrible storm that hit our East Coast.  It just didn't seem right to post images of Hawaii while people were going through such loss.  I hope a few will visit now to 
refresh themselves in our wonderful sunshine.  I will continue to pray for our country East Coast and, tomorrow's elections.  




 Last Tuesday morning I slid out of bed before the sun rose, excited to whip out my paintbrushes and do some early morning scenes with my new friend Cheron.  There were rainbows and a light mist so we passed on the beach I found the week before.

 Here is the tree with the sun behind me, the misty rain was still there as well as a high tide.

Further down the coast, we tucked ourselves in among the Kiawe trees shade and painted sitting right in the tree.
This is the latest off the easel.  8 X 10 'Puaa Kaa' taken from a reference photo

No comments:

Post a Comment