Thursday, November 8, 2012

Rise Up and Come Away


             I happened upon this nice couple sitting in the protection of the tree, waiting out a rain squall.
Cool how the water filled the path of footprints!

My beloved spake, and said unto me,
Rise up, my love, my fair one,
and come away.  For, lo, 
the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; 
The flowers appear on the earth; 
the time of the singing of birds is come,
and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land.
Song of Solomon 2:10 - 12
   It truly was a beautiful day up North, the waves had nice shape just not enough size.
I hope you enjoyed the images I captured today.  I spent the afternoon painting more Kiawe Trees, with just a few more tweaks, I may have another watercolor to share soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment