Saturday, June 29, 2013

Painting Sketches


Umm, ummm, ummm, love the colors in these breaking waves
                                                                              "Wet"
                                                                              8 X 10
                                                                        for sale on etsy

I have been enjoying some late afternoon walks and the surf has been up!  Every night the whole month of June, the sunsets have been excellent.

                                Hamoa Pines
                                     5 X 7
                                   plein air
A study of the breaking water against the rocks
at Waianapanapa.  The orchid plant is just there as well.


My family and I hiking above the EMI ditch to find a full waterfall.
So worth the hike!

The next morning I did more sketching of Lilikoi growing in the wild bush!


5 X 7
Another plein air done at a paint out looking into Iao Valley
This is for my brother Dave.  

Thanks for spending time looking through my random life that revolves around water, sun, surf and family.




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful life you lead! Your art is simply stunning. I love watercolors, and that's how you know that an artist is good....I stick with oils because they are so forgiving!

    LOVE the orchid study and the waves!

    BTW you've been missing on my blog roll, and I did not quit following you!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete