Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hana Plein Air Paint Out

My husband was diagnosed with kidney stones as well as a cyst in the kidney.  The Dr.s are advising a 6 month followup so they can get a closer look at the cyst.  We think Husband passed one stone, it must have been very small, since there was no screaming.  I marvel that all was back to normal on the home front as I prepared for my annual Hana Plein Air paint out.  I attended with peace.


 We had a beautiful blue, sunny day, driving out.  I stopped at 2 pools and swam, soaking up the coolness of the water, as it has been so hot in Lahaina this summer.   The next day it rain almost all day.  We enjoyed gathering together to paint the fresh flowers, still lifes and I captured a caricature of Jan Shaner at her easel!








 Jan Shaner, Marge Tyler and Karen Camera


Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through 
Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:6 & 7

No comments:

Post a Comment