Monday, February 27, 2012

Around the House


I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Saturday I took on a mentorship of girl who wanted to study under me for her Senior Project. This will be a big commitment of time but we had fun going through and some of my older paintings.  A few of these I wouldn't even consider finished or would want to sell, though the first couple I do.  These are scenes from my own house.

This one was done in the summer, early morning.  It promised to be a hot day.
12 X 16  






My thirsty banana trees!  They may be small bananas but they are the tastiest bananas you've ever had.  And ohh the sunset was incredible this night!
12 X 14  



One of my first 'Still Lives'
8 X 10
sold





A few years ago, I went back to bed not feeling well  Looking out the window, I could not rest until I got my paints out and painted my neighbors house against the West Maui Mountains.  I don't know if I will rework this one or not.  But what a view!  





Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment