Thursday, April 12, 2012

HAWAII PLANTS AND FRUITS equal STILL LIFES



One of the hardest things of gardening in Hawaii for me is the constant clipping and cutting because things grow so fast.  The growing things are also one of my biggest delights to paint and I love to work from live cuttings brought into my studio (starting at my kitchen table).  This is really where I developed confidence as an artist.  When I first started to sell my art my daughter and I called the new business BotanicaRal.  I'm planning a different post for my botanical and florals, though I've mixed them together as Still Lifes.  

"Lilikoi"
8 X 10
sold

"Ice Tea"
11 X 14
sold
                                                                          Huge Jack Fruit, Kipahulu
                I call this one "Earl Grey Ti" 9 X 12  I also have "Morning Ti and "Afternoon Ti"
                             available message me:)
                   "Milk Jug" 7 X 10  Lahaina Courthouse Gallery
               "The Heaven's Declare HIS Glory"  14 X 11   ON SALE  if interested message me for info
                             "Orange Glow" 3.5 X 5   at Lahaina Courthouse Gallery

           Is there anything more tropical looking than Banana Trees?  How many spider webs do you see?


No comments:

Post a Comment