Monday, April 23, 2012

New Friend


Kim Willits
Salon Bella Maui
 Friday I woke up and decided I needed a haircut  immediately!  I found Salon Bella close to the Lahaina Art Society where I was scheduled to volunteer at one.  While Kim worked we started chatting and we just knew we were going to become friends.

 After washing and cutting it she even put it in this nice chignon.  What a wonderful service!  To bad we didn't get a before shot but here is the after.

Here is an older before

               I'm pretending to be Audrey Hepburn
And Saturday my daughter found me dancing to the soundtrack of Master and Commander
one of the best movies I've seen this decade

Koki Beach
5 X 7 for sale at
ARTbyRT@etsy.com 

Kula Country Store
sold

Mokualea aka Slaughterhouse
22 X 30


No comments:

Post a Comment