Monday, May 28, 2012

John 15:13

I am awake at such an early hour.  Though emotionally drained I first want to say thank you to all those that laid down their lives for my freedoms here in America today.   Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

 Mana`o`io Baptist Academy's second high school graduation.  This very small school opened four years ago, with my oldest daughter (pictured) as the teacher of an old fashion one room school house.  Last year my daughter Kai was one of the first to graduate, this year Mak.  I've had kids in school for 21 years, no wonder I am so exhausted from the emotions of my last one graduating.  Mak is going on to a college very far away, in a very cold climate, with a different culture, but the same God whole guarded her here will be with her there.
  The high school signed while one of my favorite sopranos sang "In Christ Alone".



How's this for a bouquet, Wow.
Hawaiian people pour the love out
though their leis on the graduates.

 Teacher and student, wonderful friends but best of all sisters and my favorite SIL.  I hope to share more soon but will leave off  here for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment