Monday, August 20, 2012

Still Lifes and Music

From time to time I try to paint still life portraying teas or gathering for intimate conversation.  Alot of times I add music instruments or my cat.   So today I will post some of the ones I've done in the past and hopefully I can work on more still lifes like this soon.



This is a funny combination and one that is confusing to look at. Though true to my home, finger picks for the guitar sit on the tables,  brushes  and watercolor water (never left in though, it wrecks the bristles) and always a few cut flowers inside and a gorgeous Royal Poinciana tree in bloom. 


Guitar and Lu
16 X12




I did this one a long time ago, I don't
know why I attempted chairs but not people.


Psalm 150:6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD, Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment