Monday, October 15, 2012

Sue Perry Art Gallery and Gardens





What a wonderful day of painting we had last Wednesday.  Sue and her husband live at more than 3000 feet up Haleakala on Crater Road.  She opened her lovely home and studio and let me take all kinds of photos and when I couldn't stop admiring her property, house and especially studio she let me know it was being put on the Market.  I fantasized about living up there for hours.
Her husband has a large workshop
in the basement where he custom
makes frames for her beautiful art.
Look how tidy he keeps it!


They spend a lot of time in the garden 
growing fruits and 
vegetables and landscaping their 2 acres. 



This morning I think I'll add the finishing details to my painting of their darling house.  God willing we will be returning to the Lavendar Farm up in Kula this Wednesday.  I always enjoy spending time Upcountry.
                                               Thanks for stopping by, Aloha Raliegh



No comments:

Post a Comment