Friday, May 31, 2013

The Grass is Greener on the Otherside

Mak and I walked through the car show before going in for our groceries, Monday.  I chose this one as my favorite.  I remember one of the cool guys at my high school had one of these, it was a beauty, and it didn't hurt that he was too!
 Mak choose the Cruella Deville as her favorite.  We see this one around town alot.  Nice

Jack Hamilton plein painting last Wednesday.   It was a good day at Canoe Beach with many painters showing up through out the day.



" The Grass is Greener on the Otherside."  The views from this house were spectacular as well.  It is built on a corner lot in a very nice neighborhood with pastures around it.  Umm umm

 If I were to paint this I would include a couple walking together.  Interesting that there are still so many stretches of beach where one could find this kind of solitude.
But GOD, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)  And hath raised us up together,  and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:  Ephesians 2:4, 5 & 6

No comments:

Post a Comment