Friday, August 2, 2013

Catching Up After Working with Youth this Summer

 My summer has been spent working with Vacation Bible School as well as
Youth Group, sneaking in just a few painting sessions when I could.  
This collection is a some old and some new.  
  Plumeria Study
5 X 7


Haneoo
5 X 7


Aloha `auinalu    
5 X 7
      Rainbow Waves
5 X 7
I went out 2 days after our tropical storm, the winds were very strong and blowing the tops of the waves while the sun created rainbows through them.  It was very pretty though one wave got picked up and blew right over me.  I packed up and later reaching into my hair I found sand embedded in my scalp.  That's one of the beauties of painting plein aire with watercolor, one can pack up real quick.  

One great lesson of Vacation Bible School was John 18:38  Pilate saith to Jesus "What is truth?"  How could man know truth if there was no standard, the Bible, to measure by?

No comments:

Post a Comment