Saturday, August 10, 2013

Terrific News



 TERRIFIC NEWS

My eldest daughter I`o is due September 16.



Four months after receiving this terrific news, I learned Kai is also expecting.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.  
James 1:17
I finished this still life yesterday by 
adding shadows.  I borrowed the lemons 
from I'o who has cravings.  Well they
both have cravings and great appetites. 
 
 We had rain all last night and into the morning.  Right now it is muggy but I'm thankful for the peaceful rain last night.




 Walking earlier today, I found this pretty bush in bloom.  Bringing home a couple of sprigs I was able to spend the day painting another still life.  The best time to photo art is A.M. so I'll have to wait until tomorrow.
                                                                  Aloha and Blessings
                                                           thanks for joining me, Raliegh  

No comments:

Post a Comment